Friday, October 10, 2008

Our House

We are very happy to be in our house!! Although I wish they would have left it a little cleaner. We have spent the last 3 days cleaning--Yuck. Oh Well in a couple months we will be settled in and it wont seem so bad.

Here are a couple pictures that I have taken.

This is Kyla's room. She really likes the flowers. Whoever painted them did a really good job. Now she just wants some pink added somewhere.


This is the family room.


This is the bedroom on the main floor which we will be using as an office. That is why it will be painted this weekend---I think I would go insane if I had to look at the green the whole time I was on the computer!!!

Our computer seems to be working better since we left the hotel--hopefully it was just some strange thing and its all fixed now! I will put more pictures up as I get them. We are all very excited to be getting our things back on Monday. The kids seem to be adjusting well and are sleeping good at night!

No comments: