Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update

Well we are still putting away boxes. Although we got more put away this week than I thought we would. We had our stuff delivered last Monday and we only have about 25 boxes left to go through---and most of them are books. We are still working on getting everything put away and figuring out where we want stuff. It's different because we don't have a storage room--most of the storage is closet space and cabinets. So we have stuff we don't know what to do with and we have cabinet space that will most likely remain empty.

The one room that is almost finished is the kitchen--and I am very excited that ALL our kitchen stuff fits in the kitchen-with room to spare.

Kyla is really excited to be able to ride her bike in front of our house. She has also meet a little girl (Sydney) who lives across the street that she has been playing with. Sydney is in the 2nd grade but they ride the bus home together and have been playing together almost everyday after school. Kyla is also enjoying school. I am going to volunteer in her class 1 hour a week---or at least I am hoping to, we will see how AJ does with going with me.

Not much else going on--we haven't done much but unpack boxes. I am hoping to get the Rocky Mountain NP pictures up sometime this weekend.

No comments: