Kyla started school yesterday. I think she was pretty nervous--she wouldn't talk to any of the other kids while standing in line to go into classroom. But I think she will adjust pretty quickly. She is excited to be able to ride the bus home. They don't run buses in the middle of the day so I have to take her to school, but she can take the bus home. Even though we aren't in our house yet I decided to have her ride the bus and I would pick her up from the bus stop---that way things wouldn't have to change again next week for her. That is what she talked about most last night. She was pretty amazed that the kids didn't have to wear seatbelts only the driver did. I guess that's something I didn't think to tell her before hand!
We are all doing pretty good. We are halfway through our hotel stay--YEAH. The time has been going by fast and the smallness of the hotel is getting to Adam and I more than the kids. The weather has been nice and there are tons of parks so that helps us get out of the hotel for awhile. Although this week with Adam working and Kyla in school that takes up most of our day.
No comments:
Post a Comment