Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Butte

We had lots of fun while in Butte.  My mom goes bowling once a week with some friends so we went with her.  This is the first time Kyla bowled without bumpers---so she got 0.  But she had fun and kept in a good mood despite all the gutter balls.

AJ even got to bowl.  I was surprised that he would go with one of my mom's friends since he usually doesn't go to women, but I guess "playing" with such a neat ball was worth it!

We also visited Silver Bow Pizza where I use to work over 15 years ago.  The kids enjoyed the game room and riding on the carousel.  I am surprised the carousel is still working (at least some of the time.) 

While at my parents house we had Kyla and AJ sleep together on their futon.  When I saw them like this I was surprised that they slept at all--but they both slept pretty good while we were there.
And Adam slept good also.  I guess he thought the Grizzly football game was boring.  It's amazing he could sleep at all with 4 kids running around. 

We also took some family pictures.  This is my favorite of the kids.  Kyla is the only granddaughter on my side.

And here is my whole family!

No comments: