We didn't know how AJ would do with seeing Santa---we expected him to cry. But we were very glad when he wanted to follow Kyla up. He pulled on Adam until he let him go up there then grabbed Santa's hand and tried climbing on his lab. He got a little nervous as Mom and Dad moved away for the picture but never did cry--Yeah!We are all looking forward to Christmas--especially Kyla. She is very excited that tomorrow is Christmas Eve and Dad is coming home early so we can start celebrating. On Christmas Eve they each get to open 1 special present that is a new game for us to play, we eat the gingerbread houses that we've made along with other goodies, and then go out looking at lights. We also must not forget the most important part of Christmas Eve--putting fudge, cookies and a packet of hot chocolate for Santa and carrots for the reindeer. And this year we even have some special reindeer food that Grandma Margie found to spread on the ground for the reindeer. And our special magical key for Santa that Grandma Sharon gave to us so Santa can come in our front door since we don't have a chimney. I am surprised that AJ is starting to become interested in opening the packages under the tree. We got some packages in the mail yesterday and Kyla gave AJs his to put under the tree but instead he started to open it---becoming very upset when I told him he couldn't open it. We will see how he does on Christmas day.
I was hoping for a relaxing January since we have been so busy since August---but am starting to realize that isn't going to happen. Kyla will be starting gymnastics once a week in early Jan, Adam and I go to the dentist, Kyla goes to get a cavity filled, Kyla and I have doctors appointments, and we have Kyla's birthday party to think about (She has picked a snowman theme which I am excited for because it is different and was pretty easy to find goodies to give out.) I will be working on things to get my pharmacy license and find a part-time job, along with trying to get some scrapbooking done since I didn't get much done this year. We are also hoping to get a few things done around the house and Adam will be gone the last week of January for training---back to Ft. Meade for the week. I get exhausted just thinking about it :) I'm getting the feeling that we will be very busy for all of 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment