Saturday, October 17, 2009

October--SNOW

We got our first snow of the season last weekend. We were going to go to the pumpkin patch--but changed our mind. I didn't think I was ready for snow, but after it snowed I decided it wasn't too bad and I'm ready for winter. Although I'd be okay if it didn't snow again until after Halloween. We just had some roses bloom so I got some good picture of roses in snow.


The other thing that happened last week was Kyla poked herself in the eye with a pencil--not once but twice. She ended up at the pediatrician on Friday and had to wear a patch until Sunday morning. She was still complaining so on Monday she went to the eye doctor. The area was healed and her eye looked fine so the doctor wasn't completely sure why it was still bothering her. It seems better now.

No comments: