Friday, November 14, 2008

LET IT SNOW!!!

We got our first snow of the season today!!!  The kids had so much fun playing in it!  I wasn't sure how AJ would do as he doesn't have snowboot or bibs yet---those are going to be Christmas presents.  But he LOVED it.  He cried when I made him come inside.
AJ tried to pick the snow up to throw it, but it just stuck to his gloves---or sister's gloves that he was wearing.  I guess he needs gloves too!

Kyla enjoyed making snow angels, throwing snow at mom, and pushing it off the bushes!

Here is the front of our house---I haven't put up pictures of the outside so I thought since I had the camera outside I'd take a picture.

After a break the kids were ready to outside again.  So we went out in the backyard.  The kids had fun again---AJ was very excited when we started to get the coats and stuff ready again, but cried again when it was time to come inside!  

No comments: