Saturday, November 8, 2008

Why you should always buckle kids in strollers----

cause otherwise they end up with a fat lip!

AJ and I alway walk down to get mail and pick up Kyla from the bus stop.  I stopped buckling him a while ago and he's always done really good.  But yesterday we got a package in the mail that was too big to put under the stroller so I wasn't able to watch him as closely since I had to hold the package on top of the stroller.  Kyla and her friend took off running to the house and I guess he wanted to run too so he stood up on the foot rest.  When I realized he was starting to stand I stopped----and he went flying to the ground landing on his lip.  The outside is scratched up from hitting the sidewalk and the inside has a couple cuts from his teeth.  

No comments: