We went to the water park here in Denver--it is supposedly one of the largest in the country and I have to admit I was pretty impressed. It did mean LOTS of walking, but they had a large variety of rides and most Kyla was able to go on and there were even quite a few that AJ could go on. I didn't get many pictures as the camera was in the locker most of the time--but I did take some in the area where we had lunch.
This is Kyla in the kids lazy river.
This is Kyla at the end of the slide--see picture below. I went on it with her the first time and was a little surprised when she said she liked it and wanted to go again. I had a hard time because water splashed in your face so I had to keep my eyes closed so a contact wouldn't get washed away.
Overall, it was a fun day. It was fun that there were so many rides that had big inner tubes that all of us could go on. There were many rides that we didn't get to go on---and not because of lines we really didn't have to wait in any lines all day, but because the place was so big. But if we go again next year, we'll have to remember to reapply sunscreen every couple of hours (all of us got burned).
No comments:
Post a Comment