Sunday, February 8, 2009

The kids

AJ really likes trains.  I think I hear "choo, choo" about a million times a day.  He likes playing with his Thomas Duplo train and his Geotrax train, he likes watching them on TV, and he likes the books.  He also plays with toy cars/trucks but he likes the trains better because he can hook two or three together and pull them all at once.  He get very upset if we try and take them away from him and he usually has to take two or three in the car.  I'm thinking this may be a "phase" that last quite a while.

Here he is doing his two favorite things---playing with trains and playing in the closet!
Whenever AJ sees me with the camera and wants me to take a picture of him he gives me this weird smile.  I didn't think they started that until they were older!  Oh well, at least he likes getting his picture taken!
And here is Kyla with her two friends from across the street.  They are all dressed up and are getting ready to give a concert!

No comments: