Friday, April 17, 2009

FINALLY


So here it is the middle of April and we are FINALLY getting the snow I was hoping for all winter long.  I'm not sure I'm really wanting it at this point--but it is a really pretty snow and the kids will enjoy playing in it tomorrow--before it is all melted by the rain.  I'm half-way hoping that it stays cold enough that it doesn't turn to rain tomorrow.  However, I do feel sorry for the birds!

When I took this picture we had 7 inches outside on our porch.
By Tuesday its suppose to be in the 70s and will stay there for the rest of the week.  We almost bought tickets thru Adam's work to go to Elitch's tomorrow and are really glad that we decided not to.  We are now going next Sunday and are hoping that the weather is nice---prediction right now 70s but rain.  I'm sure I'll put up more pictures if the kids go out playing tomorrow.  I told Kyla I would teach here how to "paint" the snow with colored water so we will see how that turns out!

No comments: