Monday, April 20, 2009

More Snow Pictures

We ended up getting about a foot of snow before it turned to rain.  It was snowing/raining all day on Saturday so we did not get a chance to play in the snow.  Sunday morning we still had about 7-9 inches so we went out.  The kids had fun playing in it.  Adam helped Kyla build a snowman---then Kyla had fun coloring it.  I remembered using water colored with food coloring to paint the snow when I was younger and thought that would be fun for Kyla.  Although we used WASHABLE liquid watercolor in spray bottles.  I was glad that I used something washable because she had it all over her coat by the time she was done!  It will be fun to try again---hopefully not until next winter!


AJ had fun helping Dad shovel.  Above he is picking up snow with his shovel.  Below he is putting the snow in front of Adam so he can shovel it!
I was trying to get a picture of the snow in the tree with the flowers and leaves that are starting to grow but the flowers didn't focus.  However I still liked the snow against the bright blue sky!

No comments: