Sunday, April 5, 2009

March

Since my computer went kaputz and being frustrated having to use a laptop I didn't spend much time on the computer in the month of March so I ended up not doing a single blog entry :(  Hopefully that will not happen again!!  Although we didn't do much this month so not so there isn't much to update.  Kyla was on break for most of March and we did do some fun stuff on the one nice week that we had.  We went to the Nature and Science Museum--but I didn't get any pictures because it was hard enough just keeping track of AJ and Kyla myself.  But the kids had fun.  AJ liked looking at the diorama's of all different kinds of animals.  Kyla had fun doing their scavenger hunt looking for different things.  We also went to the zoo and I'll post pictures of that!

The other big thing we did in March was put new flooring in our office.  We think it turned out really nice!  Here is a before picture of what it looked like when we bought the house.  

And here is the finished room!  We painted it right away because I wasn't going to be looking at the bright colors, but we finally got rid of the stained carpet and put in flooring.  Its nice because the chairs move much easier now!

And here is a picture of AJ.  He's been getting his 2 year molars so has been grumpy off and on all month!  One day Kyla brought his pillow downstairs for some reason and he decided to drag it over and put it on the couch, then he climbed up covered himself with the blanket and was watching TV while chewing on his fingers.  

No comments: