On Sunday September 20, the whole family went to the Denver Broncos vs. Cleveland Brown game. We aren't big Broncos fans but wanted to go to a game this year and since The Colts weren't coming to town we just picked one early in the season so hopefully the weather would be nice. It was a great day to be outside--and even though we were almost at the top, it was still fun.
Shannon Sharp retired after last season but they were having a special ceremony at half time to induct him into the "Ring of Fame." He decided to make a big entrance before the game by parachuting into the stadium. There was a total of about 6 people parachuting into the stadium, it was interesting to watch--but now I don't know if I ever want to try it.
They also let thousand of balloons go before the game.
I just happened to decide to record this AWESOME play by Cleveland--at least if your a Denver fan.
AJ doesn't like loud sounds so he would cover his ears when the cheering got loud. We will have to see about some ear plugs for him, especially since we are taking him to the Trans-siberian Concert in November.
Towards the end the kids started to get a little bored--so Adam became a jungle gym for them to climb on :)
After every score and at the end of the game, they light fireworks/fire. I was able to get a couple good pictures :)
It started raining as soon as we got to the car after the game. When we got home there was this pretty rainbow. I was playing around with my polarizing filter and decided to take it off the camera so I could really see the difference it makes. The first picture is taken with it on and the second picture is without it. I really like the second picture better--except the orange background. I wish I would have taken that composition with the filter on :(
No comments:
Post a Comment