Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Kids

Just thought I'd post some pictures of the kids. AJ is taking after Adam---becoming a big trouble maker. At the hotel he decided the cabinets were lots of fun to play in. He would climb in and climb up to sit on the shelf. I guess we may have to put child safety latches at our new house so he doesn't tear everything out to play in them!



Kyla is really growing up. She is very excited to start school. It's hard to believe how much she's changed since we moved here 2 1/2 years ago.


While we were in Denver we were able to do some playing around. We went to the Zoo with Adam's brother, Brent and his wife, Wendy. It was a pretty nice zoo with lots of different animals. They also had quite a few babies born over the past several months. This is the baby giraffe that was 3 weeks old.







1 comment:

AdamC said...

Just for the record... I was never a troublemaker when I was a kid. Nope - I always did exactly what I was told and never got in trouble.
-Adam