Sunday morning was nice enough to go hiking. This place is very close to us and offered some kid friendly hikes along with a nature center that had a kids discovery room and arts & craft section.
Kyla has been taking our old camera so that she can also take some pictures. She ended up taking this great picture of AJ.
At first Kyla did not want to take pictures. But after a few minutes she changed her mind and started posing!
Kyla has decided to start taking things on our hikes, so she started carrying own backpack. But she says her shoulders start hurting--and for some reason wearing it backwards helped--not sure about that. But I will be looking for a fanny pack for her---it will be easier for her to carry AND she can get in and out of it easier which will hopefully mean less stopping!
Kyla was the first one to spot the deer. She did very good at keeping quite and still so it didn't run too fast and I was able to get a good picture!
I've always enjoyed talking pictures of flowers and am excited there are so many wildflowers here in Colorado. I'm also excited to be able to use the things I learned in the photography course that I took. It's helped me think of different angles than I normally would and I like the results!
There are many different types of birds that visit the refuge and many of them nest here. Adam spotted this nest in the grass along side the lake. And I was lucky enough for the baby to stick its head up so I could get a picture---most of the time it was his tail feathers that were visible.
1 comment:
These are great pictures. Who is your photographer?
Post a Comment