Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kyla's Field Day at School

Kyla had field day at school today---they went out in the school yard and did all kinds of fun things.  Kyla's favorite was the three-legged race.  They all feel down--but that was definitely part of the fun for them!

They also did the wheel barrow race---she didn't like that one as much.  Her arms quickly got tired and she started scooting on her stomach!


Her and Megan notice that we were taking pictures and decided posing was more fun than the wheel-barrow race.

The ball back race was one I had not heard of before.  They had to hold the ball between their backs and walk sideways.  Since if you dropped the ball you had to start over, Kyla decided she had better hold on to the ball.

And they did the potato sack race.  I thought Kyla would like this one, but it was the last one so I think they were all tired and didn't want to race anymore!


No comments: