Sunday, July 19, 2009

Guess how many pictures we will take in Hawaii Contest

So I've decided to do a contest on our blog. Guess how many pictures we will take in Hawaii when we go in September (by leaving a comment) and whoever is closest will get a souvenir from Hawaii. Here are some hints to make the guessing closer
  • Last time we took about 1500 pictures on our 14 day trip to two Islands
  • This time we will be in Hawaii for 9 days and will only be going to the Big Island
  • I have a better camera that I can do fancier things with
  • Last time we got lots of pictures of Kyla and scenery, but not many family pictures so this time we are going to try hard to get more people pictures.

3 comments:

Sarahie said...

Oooooo, exciting! I'm going to guess 1661! Have fun!

AdamC said...

Okay, I'll guess that since we are going in 2009 - that there will be 2009 pictures. Oh wait... are family members allowed to enter? :)

Sherrie said...

No Adam I don't think you are allowed to enter--you'll be getting enough from Hawaii anyways!